Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Buttons, buttons...

I have not really given a lot of thought to buttons. They are essential to helping my clothes stay on and all, so I am thankful, but I am talking in scrapbooking here. I use buttons all the time, love to collect them, ooo and ahhh over the manufacturers that put them out. Buttons are cool, but seriously, they are not something that I have focused on.

But this week is button week over at PaperCrafter's Corner and they are talking about different and creative ways to use buttons.

I created a page with buttons for this week...


I included buttons on my banners to jazz those up a little.




And I put her time for this race on a card behind the photo. On the flip side of the card is a little journaling as well.


So remember, button week is going on all week long and the projects are fabulous!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, Corrie! Love the glassine envelope filled with the veneer stars. The buttons on the banners are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Corrie!! Beautiful layout to celebrate your lovely's success :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely wonderful! Love the stars and glassine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. какая красота!!!столько вдохновения!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo cute! Love the banners and little bag with stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag-of-stars, and the visual triangle of short banners, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've just re-reminded me how absolutely cute buttons can be! I don't use them enough either:) Love how you layered them on the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just beautiful! love the pop the buttons add to the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING. Your work is simply amazing. I have loved working with you this year & can't wait for another year!

    ReplyDelete